Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
At Parker’s Heating & Cooling, our technicians are highly trained and skilled at repairing heat pumps. We’re always up to date on the latest industry trends and technologies in order to provide our customers with optimal solutions. We’ve seen every heat pump problem out there and have the resources and skills to fix any issue. Call us if you’re having any of the following problems with your heat pump:
- Too much noise: Don’t shrug off excessive or strange noises coming from your system. If you notice groaning or rattling noises it could be a sign that your heat pump is in need of repair.
- Short cycles: If you notice your heat continues to switch on and off frequently then your heat pump is not working properly.
- Reduced heating: If your heat pump is producing a low amount of heat, it could be due to the compressor or a refrigerant leak.
- High electricity bills: If you’ve noticed a recent spike in your energy bills, it could mean your heat pump is not functioning efficiently and needs a professional assessment.
If you’ve been experiencing any of these signs with your heat pump, call Parker’s right away at 615-355-9137 or schedule a repair online.
How Often Should Your Heat Pump Run?
Your heat pump cycles should typically last between 10 and 15 minutes. In extremely cold weather, if your heat pump is functioning properly, it will run continuously. However, if it’s above 35 degrees outside and your heat pump is running all the time, then this could indicate a problem.
If you’re not sure if your heat pump is working properly, reach out to us today for a professional opinion in Nashville or Mt. Juliet. One of our technicians will be glad to give it a look and provide any necessary maintenance. Call Parker’s now at 615-355-9137.
Why Choose Parker’s Heating & Cooling for Heat Pump Repair in Smyrna, TN?
When you need quick and reliable heat pump repairs, you want to choose an HVAC company you can depend on to get the job done right every time. Parker’s Heating & Cooling is a top choice among homeowners in the Smyrna, TN area because:
- We’re licensed, insured, bonded, and NATE-certified with 28 years of experience.
- All of our staff is highly trained and experienced. We stay up to date on the industry’s trends, technologies, and practices.
- We’re committed to always providing high-quality service, optimal solutions, and the best results at affordable prices.
At Parker’s Heating & Cooling, we’re known for our excellent customer service, top-quality work and results, and competitive prices. Set up a heat pump repair by calling 615-355-9137 or contact us online now.