Ductless AC System Installation in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Installing a ductless AC system is a perfect solution in areas where traditional ductwork doesn’t exist, and there is a need for temperature, air filtration, and humidity control during the summer months. A ductless AC installation may consist of a single unit for one room or as part of a network to provide reliable cooling for an entire floor or new addition. And in Murfreesboro, Smyrna, Lascassass, and LaVergne Tennessee, the ductless AC system installer homeowners trust is Parker’s Heating & Cooling. When you hire us for your ductless AC installation, we ensure the safety, efficiency, and performance of your system. We’re also able to handle any repairs and maintenance.
What Is a Ductless AC System?
The task of installing ductwork in a newly built or existing space is complex, time-consuming, and expensive. A ductless AC system can provide cool comfort to a single room, floor, or zone, and each indoor unit is installed high up on a wall or ceiling and connected to a central outdoor unit.
A ductless AC system is powered by electricity and consists of an outdoor condenser/compressor and one or more compact indoor evaporator units. The indoor and outdoor components are connected through a small hole in the exterior wall that runs the electrical wiring, copper refrigerant tubing, and condensate drain, requiring an opening of less than three inches in diameter.
Each indoor unit is independently controlled via a handheld remote and can be used in a variety of applications, including:
- Attic conversions
- Bonus rooms
- Garage conversions
- Home offices
- Media rooms
- New additions
- And more!
Got an Emergency?We Can Help!
Benefits of Ductless AC Systems
Ductless AC systems are popular in Middle Tennessee among homeowners looking for an efficient, reliable source of cooling without the hassle or expense of ductwork installation. Additional benefits include:
- Enhanced comfort – With multiple indoor units you can customize the temperature in each zone or room to suit your exact needs.
- Optimal efficiency – Leaky ductwork and installation or maintenance issues can all contribute to poor efficiency with a central air conditioner. Ductless AC eliminates air loss for peak performance and efficiency, with modern units rated up to 30 SEER.
- Easy installation – Ductless AC installation can be completed in one day with minimal disruption to your home and routine.
- Better indoor air quality – In a traditional ducted system, dust, pollen, dander, and other allergens may settle within the ductwork and continue to circulate throughout your living space. A ductless AC has a multi-stage filtration system that can significantly reduce the number of particulates in your indoor environment, helping you to breathe easier.
- Cost savings – Why pay to cool your entire home when you only occupy one room at a time? Reduce your impact on the environment and lower your energy bills with a ductless AC system.
Call Parker’s at 615-355-9137 to learn more about the benefits of a ductless AC system for your Murfreesboro-area home.
Schedule Ductless AC Installation in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Parker’s Heating & Cooling is a full-service residential and commercial HVAC company with 28 years of dedicated service in the Middle Tennessee area. All of our technicians are highly trained, and each one is chosen based on strict criteria for knowledge, integrity, and professionalism.