Air Conditioner Service in Murfreesboro & Smyrna, TN
When temperatures soar in Tennessee, you depend on your air conditioner to keep you cool and comfortable. When your AC fails and it’s time for repair or replacement service, the team at Parker’s Heating & Cooling has you covered!
Need air conditioner service in Smyrna, Murfreesboro, or surrounding areas? Contact Parker’s online or call 615-355-9137.
24-hour emergency service is available!
At Parker’s, we are here to ensure you have a reliable air conditioning system year after year. Whether it’s time for a new cooling system or you need repairs or routine maintenance, you can count on our HVAC experts for first-class service and solutions.
Your One-Stop Shop for AC Services in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
At Parker’s, we provide the complete range of AC services, including top-notch:
- Air conditioner installation
- AC replacement
- Air conditioner repair
- Air conditioning maintenance and tune-ups
- Emergency air conditioning service, available 24/7
Our experienced HVAC technicians and installers are skilled at servicing all brands, makes, and models of air conditioners. We also offer service for any type of cooling system, including:
- Central air conditioning systems
- Ductless split and mini-split AC systems
- Heat pumps
Contact Parker’s Heating & Cooling online or call 615-355-9137 for top-rated, reliable AC service in and around Murfreesboro and Smyrna, TN!
Got an Emergency?We Can Help!
Air Conditioning Repair in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
The friendly and experienced Murfreesboro HVAC technicians at Parker’s are trained to expertly diagnose AC problems and properly repair them. If you notice your AC can’t keep up, is making strange noises, or is using more energy, you can rely on our team.
Here are some typical air conditioning problems we diagnose and repair:
- Strange AC sounds: You may be hearing a damaged blower motor, a worn fan belt, or a faulty compressor.
- Poor performance: This may be caused by a clogged air filter, refrigerant leak, low refrigerant pressure, dirty AC coils, or other equipment issues.
- Ice-covered evaporator: Dirty condensers or air filters and duct obstructions are the top issues that cause frozen evaporator coils.
- Total failure: When the AC won’t turn on, you may have a tripped circuit breaker or safety control. This could also be caused by a faulty capacitor, electrical problems, and other issues.
- More: When it comes to AC problems, we’ve seen and fixed it all! You can count on us for the repairs you need no matter what issues your system is experiencing.
Minor air conditioning issues can easily become major breakdowns, so call Parker’s for AC repairs whenever your cooling system acts up at your Smyrna or Murfreesboro home.
When you need air conditioner repair in Murfreesboro, Smyrna, Lascassas, or LaVergne, contact Parker’s online or call 615-355-9137!
AC Installation & Replacement for Your Lascassas-Area Home
If your air conditioner is more than 10 years old, it can begin to be more trouble and expense than it’s worth. Older systems typically need more frequent and more expensive repairs—and they likely don’t offer the comfort and efficiency of newer systems. Consider installing a new AC when your current cooling system:
- Reaches 10+ years old
- Needs repairs often
- Needs a major repair
- Increases your energy bills
- Is rated below 13 SEER (new highly energy-efficient AC systems have ratings up to 20 SEER.)
Contact Parker’s for new air conditioning installation or AC replacement. You can also call 615-355-9137 for AC service—24/7 emergency service is available!
AC Maintenance for Homes in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Keep your air conditioner in peak condition with regular maintenance. At Parker’s, we offer first-class air conditioning maintenance service to help get the best performance and longest possible service life from your system.
Our AC tune-up service includes:
- AC coil cleaning (condenser)
- Fan belt inspection
- Refrigerant level check
- Air filter replacement
- System lubrication
- Condensate drain maintenance (cleaning)
- Electrical wiring inspection
- Safety controls testing
- And more!
In general, we recommend Smyrna residents get springtime air conditioning maintenance to ensure their cooling systems are ready to keep them comfortable when the summer temperatures hit! If you’ve missed your springtime air conditioning maintenance service, don’t worry—there’s never a bad time to schedule an AC tune-up!
To make sure you never miss another AC maintenance service—and to save on each AC tune-up and other HVAC services—join our Comfort Club!
Schedule AC Service With Trusted HVAC Technicians in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Parker’s HVAC team is committed to superior service and customer satisfaction. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and are proud to serve the Murfreesboro, Smyrna, Lascassas, and LaVergne areas.
Contact Parker’s online to schedule AC service or call 615-355-9137 today!