Air Conditioner Repair in Murfreesboro
Your AC can be your best friend during summers in Murfreesboro and La Vergne, making your home comfortable and welcoming. The temperature control that a reliable air conditioner provides can also help you get a good night’s sleep throughout the warm and humid evenings. If your air conditioner is letting you down, you can count on the local experts at Parker’s Heating & Cooling for help! We’re here to set things right and quickly restore your cool home comfort. We proudly offer 24/7 emergency air conditioner repair!
Air Conditioner Repair in Murfreesboro, TN
If your air conditioner goes out, you need skillful HVAC technicians on speed dial. You need a team who will respond with urgency because your home comfort is the top priority. That’s exactly how we operate at Parker’s Heating & Cooling.
As an experienced AC contractor, Parker’s Heating & Cooling is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Our NATE-certified technicians can quickly inspect your cooling system and find the problem. We’ll let you know about the issue immediately and explain any options for AC repair. With your OK, we’ll carry out the air conditioning repairs efficiently and effectively so that you’re soon enjoying complete home comfort once again.
How To Know When You Need AC Repair
Here are some red flags that your AC has problems and when it’s time to call Parker’s Heating & Cooling for repair service:
- Warm or hot air: When your cooling system blows hot air, check for a dirty or clogged air filter and change it out. No luck? It’s time to call for your friendly Parker’s Heating & Cooling HVAC expert to locate and repair your air conditioner problem.
- Strange sounds: Clanking, squealing, or banging noises are annoying, but they also indicate that system components are loose or broken. When you hear these noises, you need an experienced AC contractor for troubleshooting and repairs.
- Icing up (outdoors or inside): A frosty exterior AC unit or frozen evaporator coils on your indoor component can mean you need our expert AC diagnosis and air conditioner repair service.
- Leaks: Water or refrigerant? It doesn’t really matter — you should have one of our technicians evaluate the issue for quick repair.
- Soaring utility bills: Rising energy costs mean that your system is likely running less efficiently than before. A well-maintained cooling system in good shape should maintain its efficiency level.
The longer you wait, the more likely the problems will snowball and cause greater damage. It could even lead to complete system failure.
How To Avoid Air Conditioner Problems & the Need for AC Repair
At Parker’s Heating & Cooling, we have the perfect solution to common AC woes — routine AC maintenance! Our Comfort Club includes regularly scheduled HVAC maintenance, plus perks like service discounts. It’s the ideal solution to keeping your air conditioning system running like nearly new for many worry-free years to come.
Here’s what’s included in our annual air conditioner preventative maintenance visit:
- AC coil cleaning (condenser)
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Refrigerant level checks
- Worn parts examination
- Air filter replacement
- Condensate drain cleaning
- Wiring inspections
- Safety testing
- Ductwork inspections
- And more
At Parker’s Heating & Cooling, we are dedicated to providing the best HVAC services in Murfreesboro, Smyrna, Lascassas, and La Vergne, Tennessee.