Your home is a major investment and asset, as well as being a source of comfort. Whenever your home’s comfort systems demand service, you need a company you can trust for great service, the proper repairs, and superior results. You need Parker’s Heating & Cooling. For more than 25 years, Parker’s has been a leading choice for all types of residential HVAC needs and services throughout Rutherford County and Middle Tennessee. We have a reputation for quality, integrity, fair pricing, and excellence, and we always put our customers’ needs and preferences first.
Whether you need professional advice about the best type of HVAC system for your home, or it’s time for an emergency repair or a complete system replacement, the team at Parker’s has you covered!
Looking for trusted residential HVAC technicians and installers in Smyrna, TN?
Top-Quality HVAC Services for Homes throughout Middle Tennessee
At Parker’s Heating & Cooling, our HVAC experts have vast experience handling all types of residential heating and cooling system needs, including:
- HVAC system inspections
- Air conditioning repair
- Air conditioning installation & replacement
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation & replacement
- Furnace maintenance
Our team is highly skilled at servicing all types of residential HVAC systems and components, including:
- Split systems and mini-split systems
- Duct-free AC systems
- Hybrid heat split systems
- Heat pumps
- And more!
We are also proud to offer top-of-the-line indoor air quality systems, services, and solutions to meet the versatile needs of home and business owners throughout Rutherford County.
The Parker’s Difference: Why We Are a Top Choice for Residential Heating & Cooling Services in & Around Smyrna, TN
Here are just a few reasons why Parker’s is a great choice for residential HVAC service across Middle Tennessee:
- We are NATE-certified: NATE is a nationally accepted testing agency providing third-party assurance regarding HVAC technicians’ skills, knowledge, and fluency in troubleshooting and installation practices. This is a voluntary certification that is only held by the industry’s top contractors. Backed by a NATE certification, our technicians always provide highly competent, reliable services for all heating and cooling system needs.
- We are up to date with the latest practices, techniques, and innovations: Our industry is in a constant state of flux. That is why we have instituted weekly training for our technicians. All of our technicians gather in organized sessions to talk candidly about situations that they have encountered over the past week. This allows them to truly learn from each other and continue to advance their skills and knowledge. Parker’s is proud to stay on the cutting edge of technology and provide many services before most contractors even realize that they are available. In most cases, Parker’s has a competitive edge, with a few years’ experience installing and servicing new systems before they become mainstream.
- We offer industry-leading warranties: Many homeowners don’t know that we can handle their manufacturer’s warranty even if we didn’t install their system. We have undergone the authorization process for every brand of air conditioner. This gives us the ability to service your system and get as much of the warranty-covered parts and service as possible paid for by the manufacturer. We will take care of everything from the paperwork to the warranty calls, making it as easy and convenient as possible for you! We also offer a full one-year warranty on all replaced parts and a 12-year warranty on new equipment installations!
Whether you need routine cooling or heating maintenance for a residential HVAC system, or it’s time for a major heating repair, you can count on Parker’s for the best residential HVAC service in and around Smyrna, TN!
Have an HVAC emergency? Looking for reliable HVAC technicians and installers and service anywhere in Middle Tennessee? Call (615) 355-9137 or contact us online!
Parker’s Heating & Cooling is a family-owned business with a reputation for integrity, quality, and excellence. We treat every service and system as if we were working on our own home, meaning that you can always count on us to deliver the best!
Want to get great deals and service for all of your residential HVAC maintenance needs? Join our Comfort Club!
Our Comfort Club program offers basic to premium memberships that come with all types of perks, benefits, and cost savings, including special discounts, zero overtime rates, and priority, same-day service. No matter what your budget and residential HVAC maintenance needs may be, you can protect your systems and make sure they are always running optimally by joining Parker’s Comfort Club.