Air Conditioner Repair Services in Lascassas, TN
The summer months in Lascassas, TN, can be hot and humid, but don’t let that keep your home or business from being cool and comfortable! Let Parker’s Heating & Cooling professionals get your space summer-ready. Our technicians in Lascassas service all brands, makes, and models of air conditioners to help create an environment that fits your comfort level.
Our services include:
- Installation, repair, and maintenance services
- 24-hour emergency services
- Experienced HVAC technicians
Benefits of Annual AC Maintenance in TN
Maintaining your HVAC system throughout the year prepares you for those sweltering Lascassas summers. The benefits of annual AC maintenance include:
- High Efficiency, Low Cost: A maintained unit runs at peak operating conditions to regulate your home temperatures, which keeps your energy bills low.
- Extended AC Unit Life: It’s no secret that routine maintenance on your unit ensures long, reliable service. Having a professional at Parker’s regularly service your unit can save you from paying steep repair costs in the future for things like cracked unit coils, clogged condensers, and leaky ducts.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Controlling indoor air quality can help reduce the risk of exposure to harmful pollutants and keep you breathing easily.
Signs You Need AC Repair in Lascassas
Knowing the signs of a malfunctioning AC system can reduce the risk of expensive and lasting damage to your unit. Use the checklist below to see if you should contact a professional today.
- Warm air is blowing out of your vents: If there is no cool air coming out of your unit, this could signal a clogged air filter, refrigerant leak, or condenser issue.
- You hear a loud noise inside your unit: Rattling, scrapping, or tumbling noises inside your system are never normal. The damages can range from a broken fan motor, a loose part, or another failed component. Shut off your HVAC system and call us to find the source of the issue.
- You see fluids leaking from your unit: Buildup can cause clogged drain lines in HVAC systems. If water is leaking out of your system, this can lead to damage to other electrical components within your system and higher repair costs.
- Your electricity bill is rising: If you’ve noticed your electric bill is rising, your unit is likely not cooling efficiently. While this may not seem like a major repair, it means that your system is failing slowly and could cost more in the long run.
Got an Emergency?We Can Help!
Parker’s Comfort Club
Parker’s Comfort Club offers residential and commercial basic and premium membership plans to keep your unit running problem-free year-round. Our club services include:
- Visual inspection of the HVAC system
- Indoor and outdoor condenser cleaning
- Thermostat adjustments
- Inspection of evaporator coils, blowers, exhaust outlets, and ductwork
- Discounted and priority services
- Zero overtime rates
- And more!
Why Choose Parker’s Heating & Cooling?
Parker’s is proud to be family-owned and -operated. We care about providing quality care with integrity. If you’re looking for maintenance, repair, or installation help, our professionals are ready to do the job with upfront and honest service.
You choose excellent and top-notch air conditioning service providers with a Parker’s technician. Call 615-355-9137 or contact us online to find out how we can service your unit to save you time and money.
- How Do I Find The Indoor Air Quality Of My Home And How Is It Measured?