Air Conditioner Repair in La Vergne, TN
With cold and wet winters and hot and sticky summers, La Vergne, TN, sees extreme temperature changes. Beat the heat by getting prepared this summer with AC repair, maintenance, and installation services from Parker’s Heating & Cooling, a family-owned company with a reputation for providing quality customer care.
With around-the-clock emergency services, skilled HVAC technicians, and superior maintenance plans, we can keep your home or office at just the right temperature. At Parker’s Heating & Cooling, we are confident that our fully licensed, bonded, insured, and NATE-certified technicians can service your cooling needs, whatever they are!
Benefits of Annual AC Repair in TN
If a cooling system is routinely maintained, operating costs stay low and energy efficiency high. This means that you can extend the running life of your cooling system by taking preventative measures to reduce overall system failure. At Parker’s, we recommend one of our Comfort Club maintenance plans, a comprehensive HVAC service that allows you to run your system worry-free all year.
Our club members get access to:
- In-person inspection of your entire HVAC system
- Thermostat adjustments to meet your cooling needs
- Indoor and outdoor condenser cleaning and debris removal
- In-depth inspection of evaporator coils, blowers, exhaust outlets, and ductwork
- And so much more!
Signs You Need AC Repair
Signs that your AC unit needs repairs can be as simple as water leakage or as noticeable as the smell of burnt electrical wires seeping out of your unit. However, one thing is for sure: Finding the source of the issue is not always a simple task, and if left unchecked, minor problems can escalate and lead to your cooling system malfunctioning. If your unit is exhibiting any of the following signs, it’s time to call a Parker’s AC repair professional in La Vergne:
- There is an odor when you turn your AC on: Your air conditioning or HVAC system should never have a particular smell. An earthy, musty, or rotting smell from your unit points to signs of mold in your ductwork or unit, while burnt smells indicate something is wrong with your electrical wires. Shut down your system and call for a professional assessment.
- You see fluids leaking from your unit: It is not uncommon for the buildup to cause clogged drain lines in your unit. Water or moisture can occur from burst or corroded lines but step away if your unit is leaking refrigerant. It’s time to call for help.
- Your unit is vibrating or shaking upon startup: If you’ve noticed that your unit is shaking or vibrating when you turn it on, your system could be having compressor issues. A hard start indicates that your unit is struggling to power on and stay on. If your system abruptly shuts off, call for expert assistance.
Why Choose Parker’s?
At Parker’s Heating and Cooling, we are proud to service your home or business as if it were our own. We take pride in offering premium residential or commercial HVAC repair services at affordable rates. Whatever the extent of your needs — maintenance, installation, or repairs — we’ve got you covered. So, if you’re unsure about the noise in your unit or why the air conditioner is blowing out hot air, we are here to find the problem and provide a speedy solution.
At Parker’s, we offer:
- Fast, dependable, and affordable service
- Maintenance, installation, and AC repair services
- 24-hour emergency services
- Improvement on your current system to make it energy-efficient
- Excellent customer service