Air Conditioner Repair in Nashville, TN
When outdoor temperatures and humidity rise, Nashville homeowners depend on their air conditioners for cooling indoor relief. If your AC has been underperforming, been losing efficiency, or quit working altogether, you need fast, reliable air conditioner repair from a knowledgeable, experienced HVAC contractor.
The team of certified professionals at Parker’s Heating & Cooling has been providing top-quality HVAC products and services, including AC repair, to homes and businesses in the Nashville area since 1992. We repair all makes and models of cooling equipment, and no job is too big or too small for us to handle.
Nashville Air Conditioner Repair Services
Upon arrival at your home, we will quickly and accurately determine the source of the issue, and make recommendations and provide options for any necessary repairs. Once we have your approval, our NATE-certified technicians will complete your AC repair expertly and efficiently to ensure optimal performance and safety. We offer 24/7 emergency AC repair for those times that you need us the most, and we stand behind everything we do.
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair in Nashville
The best way to prevent further damage to your system components is to contact Parker’s at the first sign of an issue with your AC. Symptoms to watch for include:
- AC blowing warm air – If you notice warm air blowing from your vents, check the thermostat to ensure the setpoint is at least three degrees below the temperature in the room and that it’s set to “Cool” mode. If that doesn’t work, check the air filter and the area surrounding the outdoor unit to ensure there is no restriction of airflow from a clogged filter, foliage, or debris. If these solutions don’t work, there may be an issue with the compressor and you will need to call for professional AC repair.
- Fluid leakage – While a small amount of water isn’t a cause for alarm, standing water or refrigerant leakage are. Call Parker’s right away to avoid damage to your home or property or further damage to your HVAC system.
- AC won’t turn on – Check the power source and ensure the thermostat is set properly before calling for AC repair.
- Unusual odors – A musty odor may indicate the presence of mold, while an acrid smell is a sign of an electrical issue.
- Loud or sudden noises – Unusual, sudden, or loud noises such as rattling, buzzing, grinding, or whistling are signs that something is amiss and your AC needs professional diagnosis and repair.
- Weak airflow – Poor airflow is a sign of inefficiency and may be caused by a dirty filter or a malfunctioning motor.
- Excessive energy bills – As your AC nears the end of its life span it loses efficiency and uses more energy to cool your home. Our technicians will make recommendations for AC replacement or repair after diagnosing the cause of your high energy bills.
Contact Parker’s Heating & Cooling for AC Repair in Nashville
For 28 years, Parker’s has been highly rated as a top HVAC contractor in the Nashville area. Our technicians are carefully chosen based on strict criteria for knowledge, experience, and integrity, and strive for excellence in quality and service.