Air Conditioner Installation in Nashville, TN
Behind every good HVAC system is a reliable HVAC contractor that keeps it performing efficiently and up to manufacturer standards. At Parker’s Heating & Cooling, our NATE-certified technicians are highly trained to ensure safe and effective air conditioning operation with every installation project we complete in Nashville, TN. Invest in an HVAC system you can depend on when you enlist our professional air conditioning installation services.
We make it an easy choice because it is. Call Parker’s at 615-355-9137 to schedule air conditioning services for your Nashville, TN, home.
Nashville’s Top AC Installation Services
With your budget and home’s cooling needs in mind, we help you select a unit that fits your home and life perfectly. And by perfect, we mean perfect. Our NATE-certified technicians perform a Manual J load calculation before you purchase your new unit to ensure it is sized correctly to meet the demands of your home’s cooling. This guarantees energy-efficient performance for complete comfort on the hottest days. From start to finish, we aim to make your AC installation and replacement process a seamless and worry-free experience.
Got an Emergency?We Can Help!
How To Make Your AC’s Life Span Longer
Extending the life of your air conditioning system is as simple as making simple changes to how you operate your system and how you maintain your system.
Here are a few tips for long-lasting system operation:
- Clean and replace your filters regularly
- Schedule tune-ups to catch early repair needs
- Clear the outside unit of any debris
- Ensure proper insulation and ductwork sealing
- Optimize temperature settings with a programmable thermostat
- Keep doors and windows closed to reduce strain on your system
- Utilize ceiling fans to help reduce AC load
A regularly maintained cooling system is primed to deliver dependable services you can count on for years. Maintaining your system doesn’t only extend the lifespan, but it also prevents early system failure and expensive repairs from occurring.
Ready for AC installation services for your Nashville, TN, home? Call Parker’s at 615-355-9137!
Is It Time for a New Air Conditioner?
Knowing when to replace your air conditioning system can save you a lot in the long run. While your current system may be operational, it can cost you more money if you’re making frequent costly repairs or noticing a steady increase in your energy bills.
Here are a few signs that indicate it’s time to upgrade to a newer, high-efficiency cooling unit:
- The age of your system: If your air conditioner has reached its performance life span, then it’s time to shop for a new unit. With the jump in technology over the life span of your system, you’ll notice a significant difference in the efficiency, eco-friendliness, and performance of newer technology on the market.
- Decreased performance: Have you noticed an increase in your home’s humidity levels, a decrease in cooling effectiveness, and higher-than-normal energy bills? This is an indicator that the system is no longer serving your comfort, convenience, and preferences.
- Costly repairs: If your repair costs are racking up, then your system is on its way out. It’s a wise financial investment to put your repair costs toward a replacement unit if your system is costing you more than it’s worth to keep operating.
Why Choose Parker’s?
Parker’s Heating & Cooling has provided expert heating and cooling services to homeowners since 1992. With decades of experience under our belt, our industry knowledge and expertise give us the upper hand in assisting you when it comes to professional AC installations.