Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement in Nolensville, TN
To keep your home cool and ensure the Tennessee summer heat stays at bay, you need a reliable air conditioner. At Parker’s Heating & Cooling, we install and replace top-quality air conditioners for Nolensville residents. If your unit is on its last legs, our team of NATE-certified technicians will ensure you’re set up with a new AC unit that will provide years of reliable comfort.
Signs You Need To Install a New Air Conditioner
As your air conditioner gets older, it will start to exhibit signs that show an AC replacement is due. Keep an eye out for the following indicators that you need a new system:
- Old age: Well-maintained air conditioners last around 15 years. Once your unit starts to approach this age, it’s time to start planning for a new system.
- Increased energy costs: The older your AC gets, the less efficient it will be. To prevent paying an arm and a leg in utility bills, replace your system with a new, energy-efficient model.
- High humidity levels: Tennessee is no stranger to humidity, and your AC is supposed to keep excessive humidity out of your home. If it’s not, consider having your AC replaced.
- Decreased comfort: The main point of having an air conditioner is to keep your home at a comfortable temperature. If it’s no longer doing so, it’s time to replace it.
- Frequent repairs: Most homeowners will need to repair their air conditioner at some point. However, if you are frequently having to pay for extensive or expensive repairs, installing a new air conditioner can actually save you money.
Got an Emergency?We Can Help!
Our AC Replacement Services
At Parker’s Heating & Cooling, we know having to replace your air conditioner can be stressful. That’s why we work tirelessly to ensure you have an easy experience when you work with our AC contractors. Our certified installation experts will thoroughly evaluate your comfort needs and budget to determine the best model for your home. Once we start with the installation, we’ll carefully and safely remove your old system, properly dispose of it, and install a new, energy-efficient unit in its place. Finally, our NATE-certified technicians will test it to ensure everything is working properly.
Call the Parker’s team at 615-355-9137 today to schedule an air conditioning installation appointment in Nolensville.
Protect Your New AC With a Maintenance Plan
Once your new air conditioner is installed, you’ll want to ensure it’s well taken care of. Regular AC maintenance will help your unit stay energy-efficient, prevent the need for repairs, and help your unit last as long as possible. At Parker’s, we make it easy to keep up with your AC tune-ups through our Comfort Club. Members of our maintenance club receive annual tune-ups, service reminders, discounts, and plenty of other perks!
Schedule AC Installation in Nolensville Today
With 30+ years of experience, Parker’s Heating & Cooling is the top choice for air conditioning services in the Nolensville area. Our team of highly trained, NATE-certified technicians provides expert installation and replacement services that will ensure your home is cool and comfortable. We also put our customers first, so you can always count on us to provide friendly customer service and quality workmanship.
Call 615-355-9137 today to request a quote for an air conditioner installation in Nolensville, TN.