Contact Parker’s Heating & Cooling online or call 615-355-9137 for first-class AC replacement service today. We proudly offer 24/7 emergency service!
Signs You Need AC Replacement
It’s time to consider air conditioning replacement if your existing AC:
- Was installed at least 10 years ago: Past the decade mark, air conditioners approach the end of their service life.
- Needs frequent repairs: Multiple repairs are inconvenient and annoying for your family!
- Requires a costly repair: This can include anything from needing a new blower motor to having to replace the compressor.
- Is rated below 14 SEER: Low SEER (or seasonal energy efficiency ratio) ratings indicate poor energy efficiency.
- Poor performance: If your AC can’t keep your home cool enough anymore, it may be time to replace it with a new, properly sized, and expertly installed model.
To schedule AC installation or replacement service at your Smyrna or Murfreesboro, TN home, contact Parker’s online or call 615-355-9137 now.
Should I Replace My Air Conditioner Before It Breaks Down?
Ideally, yes. Breakdowns are by definition sudden–so it will happen on one of the hottest, most humid days of a Middle Tennessee summer, no doubt.
At that point, you could be without your AC for at least a short time. Not only will your local AC contractors be very busy, but the best AC model for your home may need to be ordered. You might end up compromising, purchasing whatever type of AC that’s in stock right away, rather than waiting to select the best option for your needs or home. Get a new AC for your Smyrna area home before that happens.
Ready to replace your air conditioning system? Contact Parker’s online or call us at 615-355-9137 for AC replacement today.
What to Expect with AC Replacement Service from Parker’s in Smyrna
- Sizing: We carefully calculate the proper size (AC capacity) for your home’s and family’s needs. Variables we consider include the size and layout of your home, your family size, and more. Sizing is crucial to ensure your new AC is efficient, performs well, and lasts for many years to come.
- Removal: We’ll remove your old system, carefully and properly handling sensitive components like refrigerant.
- Installation: As expert AC contractors, we’ll install the new air conditioning system with proper forethought and planning. For example, we’ll install thermostats in convenient locations that are not in the direct sun so that they provide accurate readings.
- Duct system check: We’ll inspect your duct system to make sure that it helps your AC perform at the highest level. We want to be sure there are no leaks and that the system supplies all areas of the home with proper airflow.
- Testing: We’ll thoroughly test your AC system for safety and performance before leaving your home. We’ll instruct you on how to operate it, change filters, explain its warranties, and more. If you think of a question after we leave, just call. Plus, you can always count on us to clean up after ourselves when the job’s done!
- Follow up: We’ll check in with you shortly after your air conditioner replacement. We do this to ensure you are happy with your new system and to get your feedback.
When you need air conditioner replacement, choose the expert Smyrna HVAC contractor who guarantees your complete satisfaction. Contact Parker’s Heating & Cooling online or call us at 615-355-9137 today.
24-hour emergency service is available!